For some industries, being able to offer a complete a business service to clients is essential.
However, it’s not just about having a partnership in place for you to recommend to your clients; you need the confidence that you’re recommending them to a quality service that will look after them just as much as you do.
In Neathouse Partners Ltd, you can be confident that you are recommending them to the best possible service available. Our advice and the effectiveness of our service depends to a great extent on the quality of our client relationships.
If you are Insurance Brokers, Accountants, Financial Advisers, Recruitment Company, Trade and Membership Organisations and have a commercial client base or membership list, then Neathouse Partners would like to take the opportunity to invite you to become one of our corporate introducers.
Join the Neathouse Partners Corporate Introducer Programme and maximise the value of your client relationships 3 Simple Steps to More Valuable Client Relationships
- Enhance your role as a trusted advisor
- Help your clients’ improve their profitability
- Differentiate your organisation by adding new skills and expertise to your service portfolio
- Maximise the fee-earning potential of your client relationships
1) Assess the opportunity - We wouldn’t expect any organisation to introduce us to their clients without having had an opportunity to thoroughly investigate and test our service themselves. This is why our first client should be you.
2) Identify potential introductions and develop a marketing plan - When you have had the opportunity to experience the benefits of working with Neathouse Partners, we will help you to identify and qualify clients who could also take advantage of our outsourced expertise.
3) Introduce us to your clients - Depending on how involved you want to be with the project, you can either provide us with contact details so we can arrange an introductory meeting with your client, or you can set up the meetings for us.