Employment Law Solicitor Vacancy
We’re looking for an experienced respondent Employment Law Solicitor to join our ever-expanding legal team.
Employment Law Solicitor - Jobs Chester
We’re looking for an experienced respondent Employment Solicitor to join our ever-expanding legal team.
We’re offering a highly flexible role where you can select to be office (Chester) or primarily home-based.
It’s a fantastic time to join us as we’re now moving into an exciting new stage of our development.
As a company, we offer a fixed-fee employment law advisory service to SMEs and corporate businesses, including some well-known brand names.
This includes advising business owners and HR teams on everyday issues such as absenteeism & underperforming employees, but also more complex issues such as TUPE, redundancy and discrimination.
We operate a personal service – the right candidate will be given their own client base. Our goal is to provide businesses with quality and pragmatic Employment Law advice designed to achieve their objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- A good quality Employment Lawyer with at least three years P.Q.E., with experience dealing with contentious and non-contentious issues.
- Someone with a practical and commercial approach with excellent technical knowledge who is a team player.
- Good experience defending respondents in the Employment Tribunal.
- Strong experience of working within a respondent focused practice
- Good legal skills, including attention to detail in drafting and a genuine interest in the needs of the client.
- An ability to think laterally and identify related issues and problems.
- Remote working is available for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected], or fill in the form below.